Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kicking Goals


By Alli Sinclair

Four years is a long time when you’re waiting for the FIFA World Cup. I’ve never been sporty, but when it comes to football (yes, others call it “soccer” but I am adamant soccer is football so don’t get me started!), I plan my life around viewing the matches live. If I have to get up at 4 am to watch Argentina or Australia, I’ll do it. One of the great things about FIFA is the advertisements. Even if you’re not a fan of the sport, I’m sure you can appreciate the skill of these amazing players. Here’s a selection of my favorite football ads:

Adidas Germany 2006



Elvis and football 2002



Aussies take on the world South Africa 2010



South Africa 2010



Team Brazil 1998

1 comment:

  1. So much fun, Alli---great romp around the world. I have to admit, I'm not a big fan of soccer (yet...tho trying) but I do love the music and all the excitement.

    ReplyDelete